Ice Princess

Late post! Designed a dress for a friend who's going to a ball, since she's naturally beautiful I wanted to make her look like one of those Ice Princess but off the skating rink in a short dress to show of her gorgeous legs, I wanted her to look sexy & fresh without being to slutty, so to do this i designed a flashy cleavage with tulle & rhinestones on it to tone down the vulgar effect on it. one of the pegs & look I was aiming to get was that of the outfit worn by Celebrity Anne Curtis last 2009 to the Preview magazine best dress ball. I wanted my client to look like that without copying the design, so my way here's the Design outcome ;3


Photobucket
sketch, Fabrics & Materials

Pattern!

BREAKTIME!!!

Sewing.


Photobucket
Pattern of the Rhinestones


Photobucket
hand sewn all of the Rhinestones!


Photobucket
it's finished!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...