SHELLFISH

Spr 3e 138.gifSpr 3e 138.gifSpr 3e 138.gifSpr 3e 138.gifSpr 3e 138.gifSpr 3e 138.gifSpr 3e 138.gifSpr 3e 138.gifSpr 3e 138.gifSpr 3e 138.gif1 (filtered)

Trozeiani138.gif All good things do really come to an end. well, it depends i guess?. It's been a while since the last time i laid my hands on my sewing machine, draping fabrics on my body form, sketching and stressing for a collection, and seeing beautiful people wear them (sigh). I've been hiding in my own creative shell for some time now. while i was inside that shell I decided to try living to another shell. a shell that's too dull, boring, big, and almost made me like a mindless zombie everyday. it's very uncomfortable being in this new shell i'm at. as much as i want to get out of this new shell, i can't. this new shell i'm at right now might be very boring, depressing, and uncomfortable but it's giving me all i want. everything but the creativity i'm looking for . this shell totally does not fit me as much as it fits me. I need to go back to my old shell. that shell may not be the most glamorous shell but it gave me all the freedom i want. that shell made me see the beauty life has to offer..so what should i do? go back to my old shell that gave me all the creativity and freedom? or stay on my current dull shell that is giving me everything?.. the truth is, i really don't know. at this point of my life i need to decide for what's better for me but baaaaaaahdbcyweu GBFYCUgeqbrgyfiugBCVHSDGFPWAUIE!!!! ><'

Ok so like that was pretty deep and ya'll might be thinking why is this guy talking about shells? well, i don't wanna go straight to the point but i definitely have plans to get out of this "shell" of mine. recently i've been hearing weird things on my head (probably my conscience) telling me i'm the very last player at the race and that everybody is winning while i'm left behind already. ok so i need to step my game. a big surprise is coming soon. hope you all will support me. i will begin on september this year. and will release my surprises early next year *crosses fingers*. i'm hoping everyone will like them. i just can't sit around and wait for the opportunity to fall unto my head. i need to start now, i need to step up my game, do something, and be the champion of the race. so pls ya'll support me. i never knew i had all the aces on my hands. i didn't know i had all the contacts with me. this is just me being dumb and don't know how to use them. but now imma gonna take advantage of them. this is it. all good things don't come to an end, i can still go back to my scene. and do this, i know i can, i always did, always will. if my face and designs was in magazines before i can go back and do that again. if i had all the fashion shows before, i can go back and do that again. if i had my face on a billboard once and be on tv i can do that again. just gotta stop being lazy and time carve my name again this time i know i can do this. being in this shell for 2 years made me think and plan for my future. ya'll better remember my name cuz you will be seing me everywhere soon. ciao! ;)
Spr 3e 138.gifSpr 3e 138.gifSpr 3e 138.gifSpr 3e 138.gifSpr 3e 138.gifSpr 3e 138.gifSpr 3e 138.gifSpr 3e 138.gifSpr 3e 138.gifSpr 3e 138.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...