Antwa Cap

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

After a grueling shopping and hunt for the materials I've finally been able to make my bling cap! I actually wore this cap to the launch of Esquire magazine last oct 5 and got alot of awesome feedbacks from everyone at the party! here's the link the blog post click here! this is actually just a prototype, yep a sample model! I'll be making to a limited number of 6 perhaps AND ITS FOR SALE! it comes in 2 version, this version is the gold version while the other version (which is still on the process) is the red version and will post it asap! and comes in 2 sizes small and large. hope you loved this bling cap and I hope you buy it! for questions message me on my facebook account and if your still not on my friends list here's my facebook account click here .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...