SLEEPOVER


Was Invited by my friend Jesse for a sleepover at his place last June 13. He lives in Binangonan Rizal, was kinda far from Makati actually but before me and oppa went to his place we went to Greenbelt first to get our overdue TF! after 3 hours painstakingly waiting we finally got our TF!

Photobucket

Before leaving for Binangonan we knew it was going to be a long ride so we had our late lunch at Tokyo Tokyo in Greenbelt. I had my fave Tokyo Tokyo meals Pork Tunkatsu, Potato Balls & Red iced tea and as usual It was a very satisfying meal :P while oppa had the unusual Maki, The American Maki with Ham, Cheese & Egg inside it, was actually delicious but felt like I was eating breakfast! lol!~

Photobucket

The new Interior caught my attention at the new Tokyo Tokyo In Greenbelt

Photobucket

Upon arriving at Binangonan around 6pm I think we braced ourselves with the delicious food Jesse had prepared! yumm!

Photobucket

Never got the chance to taste this dish since I'm allergic to sea foods but it looks hella good P:

Photobucket

A special drink by jesse that tasted soo good! barely tasted the alcohol content of the drink!

Photobucket

Jesse's adorable dog miko who was culture shocked upon seing us that got him confused! haha

Photobucket

His soo cute! he knows when someone takes his photo and he looks to the camera when I take his picture! he sure does know how to pose for the camera haha ;D

Photobucket

In awe upon tasting jesse's magical foods

Photobucket

The house was actually filled with beautiful paintings jesse's dad made! I'm speechless!

Photobucket

Kurotaro The offspring of my two gay friends: Jaro & Jesse XD

Photobucket

Twilight lol

Photobucket

Oppa trying his luck on Ragnarok

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jesse actually created this and I find it very Interesting :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

The only action figure I saw In his house lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Haggardo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Did nothing all night but play with our gadgets since there was free Wifi on Jesse's room! Downloaded apps on my phone, played on jesse's Ipad2, but the highlight of the night was making fun of other players and laughing while playing Ragnarok haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

for the midnight snack jesse cooked fried Oreo's which was kinda new for me and tasted kinda weird but in a good way! Imagine eating Oreo's that's been cooked lol. they cooked fried Oreo's with matching Vegetable Tempura!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...