TOASTED

Photobucket
Photobucket

It's March! finally! summer!!!! well, I'm always not excited about summer. I hate it actually because it's HOT walking outside is like suicide T^T, my aircon's open 24/7. But this summer's different I've been Isolating myself 2 summer's already and god do I miss the beach. waking up early. swimming in the freezing beach. the breeze and everything! Ive been telling and actually, FORCING friends to do something this summer like overnight at a nice resort or go out of town rather than doing the usual Makati routine. and yes I'm so feeling it already and excited BWAHAHAHAHHA ehehe excited lang ^^,'.

But don't you like summer? I mean no school! time to hangout with Family & Friends! slummin' in Paradise and stuff! well ang pangit nga lang yung sunburn X(, kakainis yun, 1st thing you know your enjoying the beach pero after swimming feel mo nasusunog na balat mo X(

WARNING!: NEVER EVER REPLACE SUNBLOCK WITH A BEER AS THEY SAID BEER IS NICE FOR TANNING. USE BEER ON YOUR SKIN, BATHE IN THE SUN, NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOU LOOK LIKE A RAW MEAT XD HAHAHA

I can't wait for this term to end for sure I'm going home to our province in Negros Oriental to spend summer!. But if I was rich enough I'd love to spend just even 2 weeks In The Maldives, Pakshit man! XD eto yun ehh, haha who want's to go with me. anyone? hello?..uhm..k dot.


Anyway Don't you think paganda ng paganda ang Preview Magazine Issue by Issue!? I mean don't get me wrong but I've been reading Preview since 2007 and they always tend to blow everyone with their Editorials pero ibang-level na cla ngaun! (even the price is leveling up but it's ok, u get what you pay for). By now Preview should be an International Magazine. with this months issue, they did a great job (as usual). Even saw my proff in SOFA in the Beauty section (Nela Sanjose).

I super loved Borgy & Georgina's tan & hair and so it inspired me haha, was super bored and tried copying their tan makeup and stuff (as seen on the picture).

...

And well, I guess everyone for sure knows and got devastated with the earthquake and Tsunami that happened last Friday in japan. we were having our Retail Management class and round 3pm one of our classmate said a tsunami struck japan and well we all opened our mouths and was shocked, specially me! i have friends in Japan! and it was a bit heartbreaking watching all the news online. and cge nanga! I cried when i saw the pictures of the poor victims T^T specially this one picture where a mother carries her child (i dont know if the child is dead or unconscious) while crying.


The Disaster affected everyone (except my friends korean boyfriend i guess XP) Including The mother Monster herself. Lady Gaga Designed a wristband marked with the phrase "WE PRAY FOR JAPAN" that debuted on her twitter account last friday. at $5 your not only getting a wristband but your also helping the people from japan! i want one!

that's all for now! Ive been so hyped & loving Marie Antoinette at the moment. she inspires me but my hand's are getting lazy na and I'm running out of words already so might blogg bout her and her fabulous fashion next time.

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...